Thursday, August 19, 2010

Surreal

I was hunting around the web recently and found that someone linked to this site.  That's rather uplifting.  Someone noticed and thought enough to share. 

Let's see if I can own up to that.  My last go 'round with a potential investor didn't go well.  There was no interest at all.  So besides being in the doldrums for awhile a lot of thought has gone into reorienting the entire process.

The burden is really on me.  There probably will be no one else so another system of financing and development is required.

Right now it looks like it will be architecture, moonlighting, residential projects.  Always wanted to do that so it's about time that it became a significant occupation.  It'll give me a chance to get back into designing again and that will help the rest of these efforts.

No comments: